Business money transfers
Azimo also has a business account offering which already has thousands of other businesses singed up and sending money abroad with.
Key features of Azimo business account offering include
- Easy to use Set up your free account in minutes, pay by debit/credit card or bank transfer
- Fast delivery Same-day delivery to dozens of countries
- Cheaper than a bank Save up to 75% vs banks and high street providers
- Safe to use Authorised by the FCA. Anti-fraud and encryption technology
With Azimo your first five transfers are fee-free! So you don’t pay any fees till your sixth transfer, very handy when sending large amounts as anyone who runs a business knows, every penny counts! With Azimo you can transfer up to 250,000 GBP in a single transaction, with no monthly limits.
Not convinced then check out Azimo business for yourself
Transferwise Business account
Transferwise offer a free business account to send, spend, and receive multiple currencies with the real exchange rate. Do business without borders. Which can be up to 14x cheaper than PayPal.
Key features of the Transferwise business account
- Pay invoices and people abroad
- Receive money with no fees
- Seamlessly integrate with Xero
- Spend with a free debit card
- A powerful open API.
The powerful api can be used to automate payments, connect business tools, and create a few ways to manage finances.
For more see Transferwise Business
World Remit for business
WorldRemit for Business allows businesses to send money instantly from your UK registered business to freelancers, contractors and staff in 140 countries around the world, yes you read that right 140! Worldremit have a massive focus on emerging markets like India, Ghana, Kenya or Nigeria, so they offer very competitive rates for these markets, as well as more established markets.
Worldremit is known to be fast, simple, trusted and low cost!
Worldremit business key features
- Worldremit offer a global payments network, 140 countries.
- Worldremit have helped 4 million customers already
- Responsive development teams, who take customer feedback onboard to really deliver the features users want and need.
Surely one to check out, find out more information about Worldremit’s business offering here. WorldRemit for Business
Currencies direct offer a tailored international payment solutions, supported by a dedicated business team. Currency direct have a more hands on approach to transfer being with you every step of the way, whether you need to pay a single invoice or are building a global business, having the right partner to minimise cost and maximise opportunity is essential!
Key features of currencies direct
- Great for incoming and outgoing payments
- Great risk management solutions
- Great for online sellers
Find out more here Currencies direct